New Year’s Eve is a time of reflection, celebration and over indulgence. Many Americans will wake up today feeling not so hot. Here are a few ideas to get you back up on your feet again and start the year off right!
1. Start your day with a big glass of pure clean water – at least 16oz. Your body has been at rest for hours and this is the ideal way to jump-start your system properly and gently. Consider it the equivalent of starting your car and allowing it a minute to idol before pulling out of the driveway.
2. If you happened to go a little hog wild on the New Years Eve drinks, charcoal can help to absorb and remove some of the toxins in your system as well as alleviate headache.
*Please remember, never take acetaminophen (Tylenol) after you have been drinking alcohol as there is a high risk for liver damage.
3. If rich foods in abundance are the issue, to help with digestion we suggest peppermint, papaya, and plant enzymes to help your body get back on track.
4. Then, to get your immune system working in high gear some good suggestions would be B-Complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D.
5. And for more energy in the new year
2013 promises to be the best year yet. Visualize what you want and go for it! Getting your health on track is a great first step. Thank you for allowing HCBL to be a part of your health regimen.
Happy New Year from all of us here at HCBL!